For best results please watch our video guide.
- Press the power button to turn on the hob
- Place a pot or pan on the hob you would like to use
- Press the icon for the hob you want to use. (if nothing happens this means the child lock is on. Press and hold the key button until the oven beeps)
- Once the hob is selected use the Plus or Minus buttons to control the hobs temperature.
- The control on the oven pops out, if the controls are not in the pop-out position press firmly to eject them
- Turn the function knob to the desired setting and the temperature to the desired setting. (if nothing happens this means the child lock is on. Press and hold the centre button on the oven until it beeps)
- The orange light will go an and then turn off once the oven is up to the specified temprature.